To register for admission the following need to be submitted:
- Duly filled registration forms
- Physical fitness report duly signed by a certified medical practitioner.
- Photocopy of immunization record (applicable for children till age 5).
- Photocopy of mark sheets/ transcript of grades of last two term exams.
- School leaving certificate from current school.
- Photocopy of passport, and OCI (if applicable).
- Payment of fee.
The Director reserves the right to decide the class in which the child is to be admitted.
In case a child is to be withdrawn from the school during the academic year at least a month’s notice of withdrawals must be given in written by the parent/guardian. If child is to be withdrawn in the beginning of the following year, written notice must reach the Principal/Director before March 1 of the current year. Transfer Certificate can be issued only after the fee and dues have been cleared by the parents.
Parents should appreciate that excessive absence from school on the part of child has an adverse affect on the child’s progress. A minimum of 75% attendance is required to ensure promotion to next class. The school seeks the active support and cooperation of the parents in maintaining the high disciplinary standards that will ultimately benefit the child.
- Leave will be sanctioned only against the prescribed leave application form in advance, except in emergencies.
- If Parents are unable to inform the school authorities in advance about leave required, it would be advisable to send a message through SchoolPad or e-mail and inform the front office well before 8:30 a.m. on the day to ensure marking in attendance register.
- Half Day: Once the child attends the school it is understood that he/she is well enough to stay in school the whole day. He/she will not be allowed to leave early. No half day leave will be allowed for any reason.
- Leave exceeding three days shall require prior sanction.
- Students who are absent on the first day of the new academic session will loose their seat unless a written application stating the reason of absence is submitted to the Director/ Principal at the time of report card collection.
- Leave of absence will not ordinarily be granted on the first and the last days of the term.
- Names of students who are absent for six consecutive days, without a written leave application will be struck off from the school rolls. Readmission will only be at the discretion of the Director /Principal.
- Students suffering from any infections or contagious diseases i.e. measles, chicken pox, cholera, mumps, whooping cough, eye flu, and swine flu should not be sent to school.
- If a child has suffered a serious physical injury e.g fracture, ligament tear etc which may hamper the child’s natural physical movement during school hours, a medical fitness certificate is required before the child can be allowed back in the classroom. Parent’s cooperation is required in all such cases.
UNIFORM AND STATIONERY
Details of uniform and stationery are given by the admission in-charge, once the child is admitted in school. The parents must collect the ‘House’ details and submit the third language option in Stage-3.